f/s: '87 GN Cincy/Indy area

KevinB

I'm posting this on here for my friend. I don't know much about this car, he just got it, but needs money to fix his bracket racer. Here is the add:

I really don't know why, but this thing has just NOT peaked my interest at all. I dig the car, but I just don't drive it at all, my race car is still torn apart, yadda yadda yadda........

Year, Make and Model of Car? ; 1987 Buick Grand National (t-top)
Mileage? 45,XXX
Price ; $7500 FIRM
What is your name? : Ian Bowman
What is your Email Address? : onebad340mopar@aol.com
What is your Phone number/AIM Screenname? : 513-616-6921/SpeedKillsIan
What is your City? : West Harrison
What is your State? : IN
What is your Zip code? : 47060

The car itself is a 45K original miles on it REAL DEAL GN, not a T-Type. Came from the southwest, and has only been in Cincinnati for a few months now. Needless to say, the car is 100% RUST FREE and I mean it! On top of that, it's as straight as an arrow. With that being said, the car needs painted. It has an amateur job on it now that the SW sun has just taken it's toll on. Interior is the same, could use front seat covers and some TLC, but far from completely raggedy.

Lower miles longblock/trans (was told +/- 20K miles), burns ZERO oil and has perfect oil pressure.
60MM turbo
Aftermarket intake manifold
Aftermarket camshaft (unsure of specs, but not stock...)
Meth kit (unsure of how it works, I haven't fooled with it since I bought it. Will include a reservoir of 50/50 for you)
Kenne Bell AFPR
Taylor Spiral-core wires, new plugs, fresh oil change.
full piping kit
3" downpipe with cutout (sounds NASTY!)
Small stall convertor (about 2800 RPM or so, lockup retained)
Chipped ECU (will include maps for 93 and 110 octane)
Centerline Telstar wheels w/ good tires
Full gauges inside (FP, boost, oil pres., water temp)
Lockup override switch

Can runs and drives solid. Cruises nice down the highway, I would NOT hesitate to drive the car anywhere. Not perfect by any means, but one hell of a start for someone, definitely for the price. With a little paint and interior work, this car could easily almost double it's value, or be one HELL of a collector car, whatever you'd prefer. I'm just to the point where I don't have any ambition to fool with it, nor paint it, like I did when I traded for the car.

$7500 FIRM FIRM FIRM. Would trade for something older (pre- '65 preferred), 2.3T SVO Mustang (+cash), or anything interesting + some money.

l_ed86bc08be8b820865e70dbdd23b11e3.jpg

BTW....if you want more pics, email or call him. Don't ask me, because I do not have any. If you pm or post it here, it will do you no good. Also, not sure on the mileage thing. Thanks.

Pics added:

Also, the car has drag bags in the back, just noticed it when I was under it this weekend.

*NOTE* In the picture of the drivers door corner, that's primer overspray, not rust. Thanks!

side-1.jpg

side2-2.jpg

quartercloseup.jpg

interior-2.jpg

enginebay-2.jpg

backseat.jpg

driversttop-1.jpg

Driversdoorbottom.jpg

Driversdoorcorner.jpg

Driversframerail.jpg

Like he said, you better contact the actual seller listed in the ad.

^what he said. Thanks.

Call Ian, the owner. I have no idea what he wants to do as far as trades. I'm just posting this on here for him since he doesn't want to be that guy with 1 post trying to sell a car.