F/S 87 Turbo T WE4

opzWE4

I've had the car for 3 years and put only about 500 miles or so on it. It's not my daily driver. The car has 87,965miles and was mostly original when I bought it. The paint is good, but not great. it's got a few minor spots that could be fixed, but it doesn't need a paint job by any means. No rust anywhere. Good window seals.
Parts
John Craig TA-61 turbo
PTE front mount intercooler w/polished pipes
Braided stainless turbo oil and return lines
RJC power plate
Lower intake has been ported w/ new inntake gasket
CC980 valve springs
Armstrong XP fuel pump w/ hot wire kit
Volt booster
42.5lb injectors
Extender chip
2 Red Armstrong Chips R93H and R100H
LT1 Maf
Maf Traslator Plus
K&N Cone filter w/chrome intake pipe
Terry Huston Stainless Downpipe w/ dump
Flowmaster exhaust
Vurtually all new sensors
9/11 torque converter 3500 stall
tranny cooler
S10 Rear brake cylinders
New Power master
Direct scan
Autometer Boost, water temp gauges
Caspers Knock guage
3 Switch ashtray switch plate (linelock,TClockup,fan All not hooked up)
Hood mounted Fuel pressure guage
Adjustable FPR
New Springs in rear w/ RR airbag
90/10 shocks in front
American racing wheels 15X7 front 15x8 rear
Nittos Drag radials
Matching set of wheels with MT ET Streets

The interior is clean, but faded a little, and there is a rip in the driver side seat. I have T-type embroidered floor mats. The top dash panel is split, but I have a new one, just needs painted and installed. I can't think of anything else, but I have reciepts for over 5000.00 spent on the car, excluding the cost of buying it. I have some of the original parts from the car, but sold the wheels and intercooler. I've had it at the dragstrip when the master cylinder sprung a leak, so I couldn't hold any boost at the line. With 116 fuel and 21 pounds of boost I went 12.01 @116.5 and that was the first time at the track with this car. I was leaving with zero boost off the line. My sixty's were in the 1.85 range. After that I replaced the powermaster with a new unit, and put a new TCC lockup solenoid in the tranny. Like I said the car rarely gets driven and has always been garage kept while I had it.

11,000 obo

Email me for pics, and any questions. Thanks Mike

Hey guys, thanks for the replys. I'll take some fresh pics in the morning and send them. I just got off work (Ambulance) and I'm going to try to get some dinner now.

I forgot to add that it has a stainless drivers header also, the orginal was cracked beyond repair. And a torque strap. I'm probably forgetting some other stuff also, but it will come to me :D

Would you be interested in any trades with what I have?? Only thing I would need some more cash plus my bike:
2004 Suzuki Hayabusa TURBO!!
3000 miles
over 25K invested in the bike
makes 340-355 hp
Built with all the goodies to go fast!!!

Let me know if inerterested!
Chance
chanceg@sbcglobal.net

Sorry guys, I haven't been on here in a few weeks, and I didn't let me know that anyone had replied lately. I would consider trades for something of interest and equal value. Just send me some pics of your trades. Thanks Mike :cool: