F.S. A set.

84tt

Whatthehellisleakingnow!
I have a set I would like to get rid of.
They are t-type seats blue in color buckets
I also have the matching center console.
Everything is in pretty decent condition. the drivers seat has a small tear on the headrest other than that everything is pretty nice. I shampooed the seats a while back.
I would like $140 bucks or offer or possible trades for performance stuff.
I have been keeping this stuff at my house but I have no real use for it anymore...it was going to go into my other t-type but I sold it.
:cool:

Sorry paul just regular arm power seats.
Seats are manual.
I have pictures available that I can e-mail.
:cool:
If you are still interested I will consider what you have just let me know.

That's what I'm looking for, manual seats. I have to trim weight in the car, since I'm putting it on my body:D

Hey Paul,

I didn't think that weight was a big factor, since you only drink
"BUD LIGHT" :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) just kiddin

It wasn't the beer, I think it was the holiday season and all the ono grinds!!!!:D Did you find out for sure if the hot air and intercooled D.S. header is the same?

HEHEHEHEHE THATS FOR SURE, ME TOO:D ;) :D ;)

Well what i found out from other Hot-Air guys was, the only difference between the two was the heat shield, other than that, they claim its the same(driver-side) that is:)

If your real desprite I think you can use the Naturally aspirated Cast iron manifold to from the drivers side.
:eek:

sent mail again paul...
Pic maybe will work....but it is small.
LMK

Thanks Koa, I'll check my mail later.

Joe, I found the DS header and head if you're still interested in the swap.

Hey Paul,

Thanks for checking for me, still interested, will let you know as to when i'll come and get it, not right now though, i'm in the middle of moving, probably the end of this month i'll give you a call, thanks alot.

Mahalo,
Joseph C.