F/S Complete 87 GN engine

87BuickMan

I have decided to keep the car and sell the engine. The engine and turbo were rebuilt approx 8,000 miles ago by Advanced Automotive (in Canada). I am selling it complete. You get the complete engine from intake (with TB) to oil pan, turbo, all brackets, alt, power steering pump, air conditioning compressor, belt, oil cooler, intercooler with brackets, chrome up pipe, chrome 3" MAF pipe MAF sencor, used K&N filter, 009 injectors (with reds 93 chip). Factory headers (they have been welded) with cross over and down pipe. The heads have been fully ported (intake and exh) they once had a hidden NO2 set up hooked to them so they have bolts that have been epoxyed in at the bottom of the intake runners (to fill the holes where the NO2 nozels were)The engine is all cleaned and painted gloss black. The casting # on the heads is 6293, I'm not sure if they are bridged or not as I haven't had them off.
The engine has all new seals and is ready to go. Looking for $3,000 for everything, pick up only, may be able to send the engine wiring harness with it if they wanna help me remove it. Pics upon request. Proboly not the best time of year to sell, but thought I would throw it out there.