You can type here any text you want

fabricated valve covers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I have a set for stock (not Stage) head arrangement.
Conrad

Give Dan at DLS a call. He might have some laying around or know where to get them.

Hogans makes sheet matal ones as well. Dan at DLS was contacted by myself and he told me that he did make them in sheet metal.

Tom at Champion Racing makes a nice set and can be custom ordered with engraving but apparently they are on back order due to cores that have not arrived yet.

These sheet metal valve covers are pretty, but they are not a direct bolt up. It requires some tweaking to get them to work. The side that bolts to the head needs to be clearanced, as the push rods come in contact with them. If you have AC you need the one that has a notch in it to clear the heater box. Once they are worked, they are mint. Here is the link to get a set.
Valve covers
Here is mine
DSC02197.jpg

These sheet metal valve covers are pretty, but they are not a direct bolt up. It requires some tweaking to get them to work. The side that bolts to the head needs to be clearanced, as the push rods come in contact with them. If you have AC you need the one that has a notch in it to clear the heater box. Once they are worked, they are mint. Here is the link to get a set.
Valve covers
Here is mine
DSC02197.jpg

Dam you!:mad: That setup looks super sweet! I might have to bite the bullet and order a set from Hogans. Those just really improve the overall look of the engine bay. Sweet oil pan. That's hot!

Valve covers
Here is mine
DSC02197.jpg

What heads...GN1s or TAs?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Here is the new set I have.
Inside lips have been trimed on a Milling machine.
Ready to bolt on.
Back corner is tapered to clear the heater box

Attachments

• Valve cover.jpg
    Valve cover.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 202
$100.00 + shipping and I've done the machine work for you.
I can take a picture tonight of the inside.

Back