You can type here any text you want

Factory Century 4dr Turbo?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

iraceitall

I don't remember where, but I read rumblings of some 79 or so Century 4drs with the Turbo? Was it factory or dealer installed? If factory, can anyone provide proof they exist? Having a devious idea...

That was where I read it. Thanks for helping me find it. Now if I can find proof of A production 4dr, pics/vin etc. Bought a sales brochure for 79 and 80 on ebay just now...

I have no proof but I'm sure the 4dr century my aunt and uncle had when I was young was a turbo.

They exist. Search this forum for "sedan" to find more discussion on them.

Will do. If this Lesabre is either a slug, or as I hope, a blast, I want to build a second B4B, but not the everyday Regal or Riv...

The challenge: to find a picture of one. I need photo proof they exist. I am trying to get one in the NHRA guide.

I was up on these cars ( even before my teenage years ) & i do believe there were 4 door Century Turbo cars But of course i have no pics to prove it. Yeah , the 301T Grand Prix never happened

Back