Factory exhaust GM

newtownhood

Car Audio and Electronics guy.
:smile: I have a factory GM exhaust from my car. I guess it was removed when the car was new, as it's pretty much perfect. There are welds where the pipes were welded back togetherwhen it was reinstalled. Does this system have any value?

Nah, it's not worth nothing. Ship it to me and I'll throw in the trash for you.;)
Just kidding. I bet you get all kind of replies on this. Good luck.

:smile: I have a factory GM exhaust from my car. I guess it was removed when the car was new, as it's pretty much perfect. There are welds where the pipes were welded back togetherwhen it was reinstalled. Does this system have any value?

Sending PM,
Scott

I'll try to get some pics this weekend. I'm In Bucks County Pa. It is infact one-piece, but I guess it could be cut at the welds again for shipping.

upon closer inspection it wasn't welded. It just needs cleaned up a bit and the tailpipes repainted black . The Cat's preforated bottom is a bit rough, but I guess you might be able to use a shield from another? Offers?

Attachments

• DSC01672.JPG
    DSC01672.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 594
  • DSC01673.JPG
    DSC01673.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 588
  • DSC01674.JPG
    DSC01674.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 588
  • DSC01675.JPG
    DSC01675.JPG
    75.1 KB · Views: 587
  • DSC01676.JPG
    DSC01676.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 593
stock exhaust

how much are you asking for it with shipping to 27889 Jim I'll offer $125 If we can finalize the deal june 12th

I've read values upwards of $500and that's without the cat. Some local shop is buying cats for $100 to gut the insides, but I'd rather keep it complete for someone looking to do a resto. My engine is costing me alot more than expected so I have to get every penny I can for the project.

PLEASE let me know where shops are buying Cats for 100 dollars as I have several laying around for 100 dollars a piece I'll drive to PA
GNXJAMES548

EXHAUST:

Very interested. Live in N.Y. you can e-me or phone.
I'll give you e. If you call. Thanks so much.
Rob..........

There should be one of these all cut up and sitting behind my dad's shed rotting away:D Cool to still see one intact.

I'll clean it up and paint the tips for the buyer. Does anyone know what "FIX CHECK" means? An interested buyer asked me, and I didn't have an answer.