You can type here any text you want

Factory Exhaust Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
This is just something I have been wondering about , How far would the stock exhaust take you time wise ? 11 ' s or even faster ? and I'm asking the ? because I have factory exhaust with an electric dump and hate the damn set up , The car is tuned with the dump open and I just don't like it . So I'm planning on Santa bringing a new 3 " exhaust but with my set up as you can read below , So what should I expect to gain going with a new set up vs my stock exhaust ? And its in great shape and love the way it sounds . Thank you Guys for the feed back , Keith

I would say low 12's.. with stock cam & ta49 I would think your 3" dp to straight test pipe into 2.5 inch pypes system would be optimal for you, be a nice upgrade over the stock 2.25" yet save some weight over a 3" system.. Not sure if your relatively low rpm power band would require 3"?
Just my school of thought could be wrong..

I would say low 12's.. with stock cam & ta49 I would think your 3" dp to straight test pipe into 2.5 inch pypes system would be optimal for you, be a nice upgrade over the stock 2.25" yet save some weight over a 3" system.. Not sure if your relatively low rpm power band would require 3"?
Just my school of thought could be wrong..
Thank you Sir for the feed back , Keith

Back