You can type here any text you want

Fake GNX market being created.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
ALot of the pricing depends on your area we need to state. Atlantas market is strong for most street rod cars and muscle with the help of Year One, and so many big shows and events here. The exposure raises awareness, and this areas cars are then more sought after by locals. Back to supply and demand.

9 mi GNX changing hands

FYI...I believe that 9 mi GNX was for sale by a dealer in CT a few months ago. Now it is listed on EBAY again for sale by a broker in TX.

Damn, just how freaking old are you. :biggrin:

sit down and look at the dirt on the bottom of your shoe ... get the idea ?? :biggrin: I have been around for a while :p oh I bought a 70 Mach 1 CJ brand new on Halloween in 69 ;)

We (texas_direct) are most certainly not a broker, we bought that with real US currency, it is in our possession, along with all paperwork.

We own everything we sell.

Just wanted to clarify, real money changed hands for #359

Don't get mad, have fun with it. I'd love to own a GNX, everytime I see one go up for sale, I start making phone calls and emails with ridiculous offers, trades, and services. The higher the asking price, the more creative I get. I bet that one seller that I offered 20 grand, my comic book collection, my lucky t-shirt, and free rides on my lawn mower,... started to get really hacked off.

You wouldn't happen to have a highly desirable pocket lint collection would you? And what brand lawnmower are we talking about?

;) :smile: :cool:

You wouldn't happen to have a highly desirable pocket lint collection would you? And what brand lawnmower are we talking about?

;) :smile: :cool:

I may be able to get you some of Paris Hilton's belly lint, wanna do a trade?

BTW, nice Mystic. Thought you sold it a while ago, what heppned?

I own an 87 GN with T-tops that i bought 13 years ago. I bought my car with t-tops bc it's my Sunday summer cruiser.

I probably will never be able to realistically afford a GNX unless I sell my GN, daily driver 83 gti and 2007 Monte carlo SS and empty my bank savings account and take mass transportation daily!

I have all respect for the GNX and I do believe that it's a beautiful car and I commend all the GNX owners that can afford these highly respected fotunate 547 turbo machines.

However, most people cannot afford to buy a GNX and Thank God we can afford our GNs and Turbo Ts.
Let's not forget that every GNX began life as a GN. Therefore, I forsee that the value of mint, original GNs and Turbo Ts will rise in the future.

While i love the GNX, one thing that bothers me is that these original GNs were modifyed after they were built by GM.

I know that ASC/McLaren did tons of research and many people were involved to create the GNX but it's still an altered vehicle.
These high priced GNXs were still prone to the brake recalls just like the GN.

The best feature that I like about the GNX is the real gauges.

Frank

Well you can get a GNX dash look alike for a fraction of the price of the whole car.:wink:

I know that there are dash packages out there but i dont like the ones that have a flat plastic piece over the gauges.

I like the GNX style gauges where the dash trim piece has the round pieces of the gauges cut out. I think it's almost impossible to find that piece of trim.

Do you know if anyone sells this piece of trim or if you can custom make one?

If I were to ever change to a GNX style dash, is it alot of work to install senders for the oil pressure?

thanks for responding.
Frank

Maybe you should send me a pm bc I dont know if this is the correct thread for discussing GNx dash look alikes or email maz18@verizon.net.

Back