You can type here any text you want

FARE WARNING" NORCALTURBO"

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

278cikiller

This is a fare WARNING "NORCALTURBO" This is been going on from December on this deal, The deal was i have a low km un open 1986 Buick G/N motor with wiring harness and transmission with every thing for $3500 USD ship i got $1300 USD so far witch was in first week in Feb, the balance is $2200.USD , If this not payed by the end of today you will lose your deposit, I have try, and try to phone you and leave messages and you don't answer your phone, You have been on line on this site and i have try to call you and you won't pick up the phone..

NORCALTURBO AKA Corey you are running out of time.

He's on line now and he just pm me to phone him and now he won't answer the phone.

So now i find out just now, that the phone number that i have had from the begging of this deal, Is now no longer his phone number. This is a joke.

He pm me and told me that he was at the bank and try'd to phone me from the bank, he said he was having problems connecting with me. Then i said ask the bank to use there phone. I don't get it.

Sounds like you just made $1300.

I wouldn't carry the deal for longer than 30 days.

That's just shity business.

But you keeping the money isn’t fair either.

I have the solution.

I’ll send you the remaining 2200 and you send me the motor and trans.

See! Everyone will be happy.:cool:

YAY US!

D

Corey you have lost your deposit on this deal, I am not a lay away store, you can't even go borrow a phone from some one and phone and tell me what the hell is going on, and the phone number you gave me doesn't even work any more.

After having a lil time to myself I'm finally able to log on long enough to see what's going on, and I would like to let the guys know, that when you talk $hit it makes your breath stink, so keep your mouth shut. Dan is a really cool guy very patient and the deal is done. I'm 34yrs old with a wife a 6 children, I'm working 10-12hr days but like I always say business is business and between Dan and me everything is cool. Thanks D for having patience and integrity throughout this deal. Now I'm trailer shopping so I can track down the negative guys at their local raceways when my project is done now that's funny lol and:finger:

Back