Farewell My Friends

fritz

Good morning to all of my HA on line buds.
With the sale of my 84 GN complete I am bidding a fond farewell to all of you who have patiently helped me over the past 20 or so years. Especially, Jerrl & Brad. You guys have always answered my call s for help with the best of the best info.

For those of you who are considering the bail out to the IC world, hang in there, the folks on this forum who have been around for a while will help to solve the problems. Patience doesn’t cost a dime

Thank You All
fritz

Good morning to all of my HA on line buds.
With the sale of my 84 GN complete I am bidding a fond farewell to all of you who have patiently helped me over the past 20 or so years. Especially, Jerrl & Brad. You guys have always answered my call s for help with the best of the best info.

For those of you who are considering the bail out to the IC world, hang in there, the folks on this forum who have been around for a while will help to solve the problems. Patience doesn’t cost a dime

Thank You All
fritz

Fritz,
You looking to purchase an IC'd car or getting out of Buicks?

This may sound a bit..

off the wall, but I'd like to find a newer , S-10, PT Cruser or the Chevy version of the same model,,maybe even a Jetta. something with a larger engine bay

Then put a HA 3.8 in it

Im thinking a HA motor complete should be somewhat available & less $$$....

I've learned alot about these HA cars over the years & I'd like to tinker with a vehicle that has more space

A Hybred HA if you will:D

off the wall, but I'd like to find a newer , S-10, PT Cruser or the Chevy version of the same model,,maybe even a Jetta. something with a larger engine bay

Then put a HA 3.8 in it

I've learned alot about these HA cars over the years & I'd like to tinker with a vehicle that has more space

You are right, HA set-up can be had real cheap!
Always thought about building a sleeper hybrid . . . . :cool:
Best of luck and don't be a stranger!

Then put a HA 3.8 in it

good luck with putting a rwd 3.8 in a fwd HHR or VW.. if you do it, we need many pics..

Hate to see you go fritz, but I understand... best of luck with whatever project comes your way!!