You can type here any text you want

FAST 301406 XFI Fan and Fuel Pump Harness Kit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KWIKR 1

will the FAST XFI Fan and Fuel Pump Harness Kit #301406 control a dual fan and 2 stage (2 inline pumps/2nd pump boost triggered ) pump fuel system setup ? Or do I need something else or a different way of doing it . ?

this is for a TT sbc setup in a TR where I already have the XFI main harness/injector harness .

this is for a TT sbc setup in a TR where I already have the XFI main harness/injector harness . The car orig came with a turbo V6 and a already installed dual fan setup that I'd like to use .

It will control 1 pump and one 1 fan, you would have to order 2 kits and modify the inputs to the aux outputs on the box. Pumps and fans are I assume as staged to come one when only needed?

It will control 1 pump and one 1 fan, you would have to order 2 kits and modify the inputs to the aux outputs on the box. Pumps and fans are I assume as staged to come one when only needed?

Rather than having to buy 2 #301406 kits . could I not just use a aftermarket Dual Fan Relay Kit and just get the XFI to trigger it on and off when needed based on temp ? and in the case of the pumps...can i just do the same with dual relays . Have the primary pump triggered with the B5 Fuel Pump Control Output and the seconded pump triggered with another Auxilary Switch Output ? I want the easiest/cleanest way of doing it , even if it means I have to buy 2 FAST harnesses. :)

Get the 4 relay get you showed me the other day then.

Get the 4 relay get you showed me the other day then.

Good thinking Norbs , I forgot about using that for the dual fans as well. I have a dual relay board already for the pumps . I'll just order another one for the fans .

Attachments

• 1328287000937826491915.jpg
    1328287000937826491915.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 73
Back