You can type here any text you want

FAST Datalog Questions?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboDANDEE

Well i have the FAST window's program and i stumbled on the Filter Log Data. mine was set at 0 before and it was giving me hell while tuning cause i can never get my graphs smooth enough. Well now i added some filter to it and my graphs became smoother! my question is, whats the best filter setting for street tuning without the graphs being to smooth to where i cant tell where the graph dips? This changes alot of things because it changes the reading on the VE table while overlaying. Also, whats a good setting for the frame/sec. while dataloging? any tips and info's would be greatly appreciated, thanx!

On a side note, a friend told me that this filter feature is not available for the DOS version, can anyone point me to the right directions to what extra features the WIN version have over the DOS version?

Well i have never played much with the filters, but i would leave the default setting for now. A good rate is 10 frames/second and log for about 30 seconds if your doing a pass. Use the tps setting to trigger the log, seems to work well.

The windows lets you log 14 sensors instead of 8, log more than 150 frames total. However if you try and save the log before the log time runs out , it will save it but, when you recall the data it will be blank. So make sure you let the time expire, make sure the igntion is on also.

The windows feature lets you make each logging parameter vanish on the screen when reviewing the logs, for a better view, just click on each sensor on the bottom, until it changes colour.

Hope that helps

norb

Back