You can type here any text you want

FAST datalogger problem?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EightSecV6

MDBL
I cannot get my datalogger to communicate with my laptop, it has been working fine until now, there is info stored in it but I cant get it out. Anyone else have this problem?

The only time I've had problems was when I changed computers and didn't reconfigure the datalogger, or significantly changed the program (did you look at another car with the laptop) and didn't reconfigure the datalogger.

You can try reading the program that you configured the datalogger with and then try to read the datalogger.

I've had similar problems and I've gotten into the habit of reconfiguring the datalogger at the beginning of each day at the track.

I took the box apart tonight and found a broken connection right where the interface plugs in, looks burned??? It was the white wire. I rigged up a jumper to extract the data...it worked! No I have to install a new connector.
Thanks

Mr Anderson?

You may want to reinvest is some private school refresher grammar classes. The word your looking for is "NOW" with a W.

Your local friend, Double Dizzel :)

P.S. I like the new aviatar. "Clark that there is an R.V."

Back