You can type here any text you want

FAST does not recognize wideband.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

psikillz

I have somewhat of a delima, I purchased a FAST bank to bank setup with the wideband o2. The ECU does not seem to notice the existence of the o2 sensor. The serial number of the o2 matches the ECU, I have the enable closed loop box checked, am running in speed density mode, and have double checked all the wiring. The dealer I purchased the unit from recommended calling FAST to request an options disk. I called FAST, they stated that an option disk would not help me if the unit was already configured for a wideband, which it was.

Any idea's?

Thanks,

I sent you an email with an option file attached to it. I would agree with whoever you spoke to here that it would certainly be unusual if it was misconfigured or unconfigured from the factory, but this will tell us for sure.

Do you have 5 wires or 7 wires going to the sensor? Even though there are only 5 wires on the sensor itself, there are 7 connections required for it to operate.

Craig,

I'll respond to your email as well. I have 7 wires coming from ECU going to the o2. (White, Black, Red, Grey, Blue, Yellow, Orange).

Thanks,

Clayton

Back