FAST ignition ?

Syclone Dude

I currently have a FAST system on my GMC Syclone with the PTE P&P harness, the ignition setup is GM HEI, I would like to switch over to an MSD crank triggre setup. Can someone (Craig) please tell me what ignition setup I should convert my FAST ECU to?

TIA
BigAl...

or since you already have a ecm setup for hall effect, you could swap boxes with me (if that is allowed :confused: ), since I have the inductive pickup type.

i want the halleffect crank trigger in my fast ecm so i can use my accel dual-sync distributor with it. i am trying to use the edist, fast, piggyback harness, ls1 coisl and the accel distributor for my combo. i think i have sorted through how to make it work, though i am hoping Craig may be able to provide some input/help. :)

or i guess you could even get the distributor as well and then you'd be set without having to jack around with a crank wheel. the distributor has hall effect crank and cam sensors ( you might have to have the cam sensor changed over in your fast box to halleffect if you are running sequential though).

chad