You can type here any text you want

FAST question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

quickt

Does anyone know what the cost is to upgrade a FAST bank to bank to an SFI unit. Also what is the cost of the windows software. I have tried several time to e-mail them but wont go threw.

The C-Com WP is $25. And I personally think it was worth EVERY cent!!! It got rid of ALL my problems trying to connect the laptop to the ECM. And there are a lot of other nice features that I don't think the DOS version had. Just a little more complicated in having to use the mouse/touchpad to navigate vice all keystrokes.

Derrick

Lonnie,

I don't have current price info right in front of me, but since the SEFI upgrade is a dealer-purchased item, your dealer would be the best place to direct this question since final pricing is up to them. If I remember correctly you got your stuff from Precision turbo, is this right?

What email are you sending to that isn't working? That's not good. I know a few weeks ago we had some email server trouble... could that have been it?

Craig thanks for the response. Yes the unit was purchased for me from PTE. The e-mail I had problems with is support@fuelairspark.com. I did at some point get an e-mail threw and you guys did answer my question and reffer me back to the dealer. I have contacted a dealer on the SFI upgrade and now have a price.

Back