FAST Specific Coolant Temperature Sensor?

hemi8

Goin Sideways
So when I connect my factory coolant temperature sensor FAST XFI 2.0 reading is 45 degrees high. I know the sensor is fine because I connected my Speedhut gauge to it and it reads perfect. Does FAST have a specific coolant sensor I have to use or is there a way to implement an offset? How do I know its so far off, I had a bucket of hot water and measured the true temp. with a calibrated thermocouple reader then I set the sensor in the water and read FAST and compared to the calibrated thermocouple reading.

Mike

From FAST manual "Perform this calculation for eight temperatures (one being below the lowest temperature you expect the sensor to experience in the vehicle and one above the highest temperature) and enter the resulting list of temperatures and voltages in the CTS or ATS Calibration table". Where is said table?

Here:
CTS.png

Yes, this I found, but can the X axis values be changed? The one above starts at 0.20V @ 255 degrees, mine is off the scale, I'm at 0.175V @ 210F. I was playing around with this graph this morning but I'd like to enter my voltage vs temp in a chart form like it shows in the FAST manual and have the graph auto fill the X-Y axis.

Figured it out, I had the Speedhut temp. sensor for my dash gauge plugged into the FAST. The ohm vs. Temp was way different. Figured it out by taking each sensor and setting in ice water with a calibrated thermocouple reader spitting out the temp. and a ohm meter hooked to the sensor. Went from 32 to 212 for each sensor, Dakota digital, FAST & Speedhut, all different but the FAST sensor followed the above graph posted by Eric.
Mike