You can type here any text you want

Fast tr

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bigjack7440

Picture 319.jpgI WNAT TO BUY A FAST TR THAT I CAN DRIVE ANYWERE WITH IN REASON. I HAVE A 87 GN SO I WOULD LIKE A TURBO T OR LIMITED . MUST HAVE A/C AND NO RUST. MY CAR GOES 6.90 IN THE 1/8 SO SOMETHING AS FAST OR FASTER PLEASE. I LIKE TURBO Ts with black out and or a nice white TR. no more than $16k . SEND PICS TO GAVINXMAN@YAHOO.COM

Attachments

• Picture 238.jpg
    Picture 238.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 551
yeah, and how about taking one of those bills and getting a manicure:rolleyes THATS NOT MY HANDS , I DID NOT TRY TO POST THAT PIC. BUT THAT GUY WORKS HARD FOR HIS MONEY AND HE COULD GET HIS NAILS DONE ANYWERE IN THE WORLD . DID YOU HAVE A CAR YOU WANTED TO SELL OR ARE YOU JUST BEING A NEWBEEE

yeah, and how about taking one of those bills and getting a manicure:rolleyes THATS NOT MY HANDS , I DID NOT TRY TO POST THAT PIC. BUT THAT GUY WORKS HARD FOR HIS MONEY AND HE COULD GET HIS NAILS DONE ANYWERE IN THE WORLD . DID YOU HAVE A CAR YOU WANTED TO SELL OR ARE YOU JUST BEING A NEWBEEE

2009 join date and calling someone a n00b.
heh :rolleyes:

wash your hands more often man.

yeah, and how about taking one of those bills and getting a manicure:rolleyes:

Are you serious?:rolleyes:

There is no better example of a worthless post.

If the subject of the thread was "How do my nails look?" I'd understand...but honestly his nails were the last thing I was focused on while looking at that picture. Do you do that to folks in person? :rolleyes: Probably not.

Here it is on post #7 and nothing pertaining to the main topic.

BTW my 2yr old his holding up 10 grand :D

lance last time i talked to u in person u wanted a complete stock GN ... guess the mod bug bit. only T we have is a parts car that has a new paint job an gnx flares with a lil 44 so yeah its slow... but your buddy says i have makebelive cars so yeah lol

BTW my 2yr old his holding up 10 grand :D

lance last time i talked to u in person u wanted a complete stock GN ... guess the mod bug bit. only T we have is a parts car that has a new paint job an gnx flares with a lil 44 so yeah its slow

WELL THE GN I HAVE IS STOCK ENOUGH LOL, ITS GOT SOME SOME BOLT ON PARTS AND I HAVE ALL THE STOCK PARTS THAT CAME OFF. BUT YEH I WANT A T OR LIMITED THATS READY TO GO WITH IN REASON. I GOT THE GN INTO THE 6s last week @7/10 23LBS WITH ALKY

i know what you mean i would love a white T with grey interior but most come with blue. second choice would be Grey T gray interior. But those are hard to find in good shape

Never said I own that car!!! Having some family issues. I told you I was trying to get there and I would call you when I left. I had bigger issues than buying a car Saturday. Sell it if you got it sold and good luck WTS . I saw it on C list

Back