You can type here any text you want

FAST WBO2 going bad?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
I think my WBo2 is going bad. Usually when I make a pass and review the data, my Actual AF is a fairly jagged line. It doesn't vary alot, but it is a jaggy line. The runs from last night, the AF line is a smooth line with gentle curves. Is there anyway to really know if it is going bad. It is maybe 2 years old. The car ran like crap last night and 3 weeks ago it was running great. No changes other than a different boost controller. Looking at the dashboard with key on, all the o2 voltages are in the green.

Sully

Seems your program has gone corrupt. A/f dancing from 12.1-12.5 on your target fuel. But the rpm line is wacked also. Check for loose grounds some where, or Connections. Reload your file for now into the ecm.:confused:

looks like you recorded using the main dash this last time which changed your logging from 20 frames per sec to 2 frames per sec

set your logging back up to the right dash and make sure its set to 20 fps

Well.. I did add the 3 uego voltages to the dashboard I was recording with for that trip to track. I never changed the frame rate, but it seems to me that there are a couple of items that really screw up the sampling.

Question is could this possibly affect performance?

S.

shouldnt affect performance at all

yeah your limited to how much you can log at 20 fps

get a log at 20 fps ... hard to tell much at 2 fps

you did have about 3# more boost on the first file ..If nothing has changed may want to freshen up the plugs for starters ... may be dropping a cylinder up in boost :)

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Looking at the dashboard with key on, all the o2 voltages are in the green.

Just as a FWIW, there is no predictable strategy for detecting a failing WB, other then to replace it, unless you have a gas-bench.
And even a gas bench is not an absolute guarantee.

Back