Fast wideband o2 not working

BoostedGT

Well guys I need your help again. I have fast bank to bank system on my mustang. I recently changed motors and the sensor has been sitting for about 4 months. I sent my cpu off to FAST to get updated and all that good stuff while the car was down. Well I went to fire up the car today and my actual A/F shows to be 0.00. Its like the sensor isnt even turned on. So I checked to make sure it was getting power. The harness is getting power where is should be, so either the sensor is bad or maybe FAST messed up when they updated it and didnt calibrate it for a wideband o2. Is there anyway to check these two scenerios or does anyone think it could be something else? Thanks!

BoostedGT said:
Well guys I need your help again. I have fast bank to bank system on my mustang. I recently changed motors and the sensor has been sitting for about 4 months. I sent my cpu off to FAST to get updated and all that good stuff while the car was down. Well I went to fire up the car today and my actual A/F shows to be 0.00. Its like the sensor isnt even turned on. So I checked to make sure it was getting power. The harness is getting power where is should be, so either the sensor is bad or maybe FAST messed up when they updated it and didnt calibrate it for a wideband o2. Is there anyway to check these two scenerios or does anyone think it could be something else? Thanks!

When you link the laptop to it, do you get the Lambda symbol in the corner of the screen?

On the dashboard, when you are linked up, what are the EGO readings?

Big thanks to Heith at FAST. He sent me a .OPT file that fixed my problem. If anyone else has this problem, just give FAST a call they'll help ya out.

I had the same thing happen to a box I sent to be updated. they didn't bother to mate the ox with the sensor I had sent with the box(just for this purpose). after thinking and eventually replaceing the sensor after it died the next week it did finally work.

Yeah I thought my sensor had taken a crap. Good thing I didn't spring and order a new one lol.