FAST wire loom with Distributer??

Superskwrl

Well i've been driving my FAST equipped mustang for several months now and have decided i'd like to make the wiring look a little cleaner.
I have a 5.0 turbo mustang, using a B2B with the stock distributer. When i installed the FAST i tried to use as much of the stock wiring as possible and wired the FAST into the stock distributer wiring, which is sheilded and the FAST wiring is not, which has made me think.

If you've never seen the harness for the 5.0 it basically has each sensors wiring in its own lil piece of split loom, i;d like to condense as many of them as i can into a single larger piece of split loom like factory cars have, because right now it looks like a bunch of liitle snake crawling around under my hood.

Should i keep the distributer wiring seperate from other wiring?
Is it ok to put all other wiring under 1 large split loom, water/air temp sensors,wb02,injector harness?
I also need to lengthen the wirign for the Air temp sensor is there any potential problem with that?more resistance etc?
Thanks

All of those sensor wires are probably bundled together somewhere in the harness anyway. You shouldn't see any ill effects from it. You may want to avoid bundling any wires that have high currents or voltages with other signal wires but offhand, I can't think of any with a TFI distributor.

You shouldn't have any problems extending any sensor wires providing we're talking about reasonable lengths and you use the same gauge wire. You should also make quality connections with your extensions and avoid the use of scotch-locks. I can't tell you how many harnesses we've received back for repair where someone has made modifications and splices with scotch-locks and crimp on butt splices. Solder and heat shrink work wonders.