You can type here any text you want

FAST XFI Laptop Not Recognizing USB!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Detomaso71

Anyone have a 2002 Windows XP where they just cant get the USB driver CD Rom to allow computer to connect to the FAST XFI?
I DOnt have an old laptop with all the old plug ins and I want to use my newer one with my 2002 XP, can it be done?
Each time I install it and then click my computer, properties, ports etc its not there as the help manual with the disc suggests?

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

Try changing the com port number in the fast software. under communications.

Anyone have a 2002 Windows XP where they just cant get the USB driver CD Rom to allow computer to connect to the FAST XFI?
I DOnt have an old laptop with all the old plug ins and I want to use my newer one with my 2002 XP, can it be done?
Each time I install it and then click my computer, properties, ports etc its not there as the help manual with the disc suggests?

Any advice appreciated

Thanks

You need to go into the control panel, select device manager and see what port the XFI is showing up trying to use. Then select that port in the XFI. This is assuming you're hooked up and all power is on.

Back