You can type here any text you want

fast XFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

rtviper

I realise the Fast XFI is brand new but would anyone close to buying a Fast system be wise to hold off for a couple of weeks and wait for the new XFI? Will the new features the XFI offers only be of use to the guys familiar with the Fast system already?Would the newbies for the fast system be just as well off with the older system untill they educate themselves on what the new model can do for them Thanks

You may not use all the new features but If I was about to pop for a FAST box Id strongly consider getting the xfi if your pocketbook will allow. I like the scalable tables and the ability to hold 4 selectable tune ups without a computer hooked to it.

Can you live without all the new features, sure but guess which box will be worth more in a year or two..

Doug

If your looking for a bargain, now is the time to buy the older box. We are selling them discounted between $200 and $950 depending on options. These are brand new boxes.

Just want to clarify something. The $200 to $950 is discounted off the original price. It is NOT the actual price of the unit.

This is one of the things I was wating to see. I wondered how much the prices on the old boxes would go down.

Back