You can type here any text you want

Fastest stock long block times?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I know there have been a few GN's go 10's with out cams or head work but what about TTA's? I know ive seen some big mph's for TTA's and stock parts but what are the faster times? Does any body know for sure of any TTA's that went 10's w/o opening up the motors?

Originally posted by postal
I know there have been a few GN's go 10's with out cams or head work but what about TTA's? I know ive seen some big mph's for TTA's and stock parts but what are the faster times? Does any body know for sure of any TTA's that went 10's w/o opening up the motors?

Marka Gallina has run 10.89 @ 120.95 with her stock longblock TTA......

www.fastbuicks.com

Re: dis agree

Originally posted by idaho gn
the gallina's tta is NOT un modded

So you're saying it doesn't have a stock longblock? I'm sure it's "modded", but I was pretty sure it had a stock longblock (meaning stock unported intake/heads, stock cam, and a stock bottom end)....

Please fill us in.......

its far from....oem stock.....thats totally different then nhra stock.

Im not positive but I think its actually a 83 or 84 car....it has a dutweiler built stock eliminator engine....which means you can change duration but not lift. I think it runs a th350 with a brake and pretty decent converter and gear......high 10's @121.....it 60 ft 's hard......that a stocker......tire gear/converter...

Originally posted by 1320
its far from....oem stock.....thats totally different then nhra stock.

Im not positive but I think its actually a 83 or 84 car....it has a dutweiler built stock eliminator engine....which means you can change duration but not lift. I think it runs a th350 with a brake and pretty decent converter and gear......high 10's @121.....it 60 ft 's hard......that a stocker......tire gear/converter...

I'm sure the car launches hard to run 10.83 with only 121mph (I'd guess a low 1.4 or possibly even a high 1.3 60').... Says on the one link I posted that "She launches the car at approx 4000 rpm with 22 pounds of boost."

Oh well I didn't think it was out of the question for it to have a stock longblock considering I've seen a few guys with stock longblock TTAs going 120+mph....

Here is one of them....with the MPH and a real good 60' time, it owuld have been in the 10's no problem!

well i'm out of this thread :D

No longer stock anymore.. wha wha wha...

:D

I have to beat Postals numbers on bone stock suspension..

have to beat Postals numbers on bone stock suspension..

Old worn out shocks, remove the sway bars, and $225 for used tubular control arms and torque arm off ebay... don't knock it until you try it! ;) and air bags.

Jason

Back