Fastest Sy.?

Thanks Brick I forgot about that one, it's pretty cool smoking all four radials.
There are no slicks on that one its just a daily driver unlike the others.

What all is done to that syclone. That is bad azz. I love sy's and I wish I had one like that. That wil be my next purchase to sit next to the GN.

Originally posted by top gun
Thanks Brick I forgot about that one, it's pretty cool smoking all four radials.
There are no slicks on that one its just a daily driver unlike the others.

if you only knew what your talking about

second outing update 10.3 at 145.......im currently in the air about going to the nats in kc but you never know. orrrrrrr come to vegas this year for the west coast nats.......

Originally posted by TY2185
SPANKE said the smoke was from the driver side halfshaft inner boot coming apart.

the half shaft boot came apart a couple weeks ago on a 10 second pass. In video.

The truck then ran the 9 last Friday and he was told to leave because of no NHRA license.

He went back Sunday to do liscensing passes. On the the first full pass for licensing something broke. the truck would only run mid tens.

On tear down the intake valve on cylinder #3 was s-shaped and hitting the piston pretty good.

Knowing the owner he will have it back together by next weekend.

Later,
Big Dave AKA SPANKE AKA AWDFURY

now the truck has gone 9.41@150

Attachments

• woodburn slip 600.jpg
    woodburn slip 600.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 244
Nice pass and very similar splits to Hoovers 1/8 mile pass at Huntsville, AL a few weeks ago. He went 6:16 @ 118 and change with a V-6 and 1 turbo. There is a lot more left in it once we get the bump steer issue resolved :rolleyes:

Later
Mike

Sy 0383
Sy 0831

very cool..........i hope too see them beat my record .....i love the competition........

top gun said:
Is your truck the real deal or a AWD S-10?
This question depends on the person. Most of us will say if its not a v6 awd truck, its not a true Syclone. Others dont care, just as long as it has the AWD part.

That being said, idaho gn's truck is/was a Syclone, still with AWD, but with a twin turbo V8 rather then a single turbo v6 ;)

davey boy

i dont know what you intend to start by this but im not going to argue with you .......its just not my style.........just rembember this I HAVE THE WORLDS FASTEST AWD SYCLONE.........i wont argue or waste bandwidth pissing and moaning about it either. you want to take that title away get a faster syclone!!!!!!!! then ill either re-set the record or remove it from my signature .......so unlees you have somthing constuctive to add im done with this discussion

ps...

its kind of like me asking if your car is leagl for tsm or is it that nobody has the balls to tear you down

and if you'd like to run heads up at indy next year ill be the guy sponsering the sy/ty run what you brung heads-up 4 tenths pro tree class!!!!!!!!!!