Fastest TTA

If I can ever quit ****in' around with the Vette and put the TTA back together,....I'm sure I'll be somewhere in the 10.30-10.40 range.;)

When spring comes my car should be in the 9.6 to 9.8 range.I will let you all know.I will be doing extensive dyno testing in the next few weeks and will post details.Looking to get 800 to the rear wheels on kill mode and 650 on drive to work mode.Scott

Originally posted by BEATBY6
When spring comes my car should be in the 9.6 to 9.8 range.I will let you all know.I will be doing extensive dyno testing in the next few weeks and will post details.Looking to get 800 to the rear wheels on kill mode and 650 on drive to work mode.Scott

:eek:

I want to see that! That's great!

I will be going to the dyno on Saturday to Dyno my friends twin turbo V-8 it went 6.8 at 206 at the end of the year.I will get video and post ,we are looking to get 1500 to ground if the slicks hold up.Scott

Originally posted by BEATBY6
I will be going to the dyno on Saturday to Dyno my friends twin turbo V-8 it went 6.8 at 206 at the end of the year.I will get video and post ,we are looking to get 1500 to ground if the slicks hold up.Scott

What kind of car is this in? Please try to take a video, or post the chart...:D

Dynotest......
From what i´ve been tould it´s not possible to dynotest a car with slicks at all........
Is this true?

Originally posted by Grumpy
NO, you can run slicks:D

Bahhh.... when i was going to the dyno with my car, the owner is a Greek or Italian that emigrated to Sweden by the way......
Anyway..... he tould me that i couldn´t come with slicks or DOT tires.
And then the f***ing dyno was so terrible wrong!
Got some numbers like..... 100hp less than stock and over 450lb!

Its a EX-Pro Stock Probe.Twin turbo SBF 400 CI-twin BB T-76 With real big exhaust wheels .Jerry Bickle chassis.It Has the best of everything.Electric Koni shocks,TI wheel bars and misc parts,beadlocks,all carbon fiber,twin parachutes,OZ wheels,I have video of this car making passes at a local track.He had major tire shake problems and did not make any good passes.The track prep sucked.I think the best pass was a 9.0 at 80mph he shut it down at the 600' mark.The best pass is a 6.8 at 208 I think.I will post when I have the goods.