You can type here any text you want

Fat Man GTECH front control arms

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tdishon

Anyone using these? Looking for quality with rubber bushings(for the street)
http://www.fatmanfabrications.co/make/buick/gtech-1978-1987-buick-regal-control-arms/
I want tubular control arms, but also want rubber bushings. I have had polyurethane issues in the past, i.e. squeak, squeak, deformed, fall apart and the ride harshness on the street. Several cars in the past and different poly bushing types... I just avoid them now.

You ever think of using A-arms with Delrin? Delrin is superior to Poly or rubber and you do not get the squeak, the ride is still very nice and they hold up fantastic to the down-pipe heat!

We are offering the RideTech "Tru-Turn" front end system for Only $200 more than that kit mentioned (with powder coating) and our price is shipped....

I had UMI uppers and lowers on my last T, with delrin bushings. Was an amazing ride and you could throw it into a turn as hard as the tires would stick. Summit sells the UMI's too, pretty reasonable.

Back