Favorite Muscle Car......

aside from all the Yenko and COPO Camaros.....I'd have to say a 1967 427/435hp Vette convertible.....silver with black interior and a Rock Crusher tranny

I like 66 GTO's, if i had to get a Ford it would be a Mach 1 w/ the 351 Cleveland. Take any T/A up to 74 but thats because my dad has one w/ the 455SD in it. AFter that they went down hill til 89 and then the 4th generation came back alive.

I have had alot of the cars tht you guys mentioned.I have alot of favorites but I would still consider the Turbo Buicks the best all around Muscle Car with all things considered.I had a 1970 Drag Pak Cobra with the 429 SCJ and a top loader with Ram Air and a 4.31 geared locker.Back in the seventies on slicks with aviation fuel the car ran consistent 12.0's.It kept ripping the unibody and breaking things all the while getting single digit fuel economy.I have owned several Ram Air 400 and 455 Formulas and they were only mildly modified and ran anywhere from 12.70 to 13.20 in the quarter.1969 Road Runner 383 ran 13.90's.All of these cars ran well and sounded mean,as a car should,but I think that my GN is quicker than most if not all of these cars.The comfort and economy is far greater.The car still sounds wicked-just in a diffrent way.The owner of the dealership that I work for has a Mopar collection and has had a many as 5 wing cars at a time.He has also owned several Hemi cars.I took him for a ride in the GN and I scared him pretty bad!I then let him drive it and he said that he had no idea these carsran like that!He also that that it was probably the fastest car that he had ever been in!I was proud!But anyway that was th point that I was trieing to make.Have a great day1

for obvious reasons 1970 Buick GS stage 1, red with white top and interior

69 charger R/T 440 magnum
69 GTX 440 super commando
70 Challenger R/T Plum crazy with a white r/t stripe
69 road runner 440 6BBL b5 Blue with a black top

My favorite car and one i have never owned would be a 1973 PONTIAC SD 455. RED EXTERIOR WITH BLACK INTERIOR AND A/C.
One day i WILL own one.

1965 Buick Gran Sport (no this is not a type-o)
1987 Buick Grand National

I like a 1968 Super Bee if I were to stray from GM.
440 with a 4 speed.

No Fords on my list.

70-2 Buick GS 455's and Stage 1's. Good to see that a bunch of folks here own both a TR and BBB GS! Fav GSX is a 70 1010 Apollo White paint code- either 455 and either trans will be fine, thank you!

In my case it would be a 1966 tri- power Olds 442 I bought one that was 1 year old and had only 4,000 miles, it was my first car.
Carl Ciaffone

Originally posted by Mustang 1
Hello again!Just wanted to see if all agree and to hear what other muscle cars you all have owned to compare to.I have owned my current GN twice.I sold it initially because I made a good trade on some money to boot!I regretted it every since!I traded it for a 1970 Torino Cobra with a 429 SCJ,Ram Air,and the Drag Pak option and got several thousand to boot.I have also owned a 1995 Saleen S351,340 Dart Swinger,383 1969 Road Runner,several Mustang Cobra's,lots of 5.0 Mustangs,1965 and 1967 442's,several Formulas and T/A's and lots more.The problem is that I love cars-but I gotta sell one in most cases to buy another!I think that over all with all things considered (performance,economy,resale,and most of all bang for the buck;the Turbo Buicks are tops!Mine run's mid 12's on Eagle GT'S and I still get an average of 18 mpg while driving back and forth to work.Okay,what is your opinion on the best muscle car all things considered?Thanks in advance and have a great da! [/QU
OTE] 68 HEMI DART

70 GSX,either color
71 GSX,strat.blue
71 Cuda,440 or Hemi
70 Superbird,limelight
69 Hurst/Olds
67 GTX
68,or9 Charger
my Stage 1,71-4speed

lucky for me,if I want to ride in a Hemi car.My neighbor just bought a beattyful 69 Charger 500

Keith