You can type here any text you want

Feeler: 87' Limited, 75,000 miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Welby

Have been thinking of parting ways with my Limited. Bought it in Oct. '04 for $7,000 from this thread:

http://www.turbobuicks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27735

I just don't have the time or money to do to the car what I want, and it's discouraging. The car is in the same shape it was described as in the above thread, I just added 4,000 miles to it.

So far I've added a TA-49 turbo, 009 injectors, Turbotweak chip, Scanmaster, Centerline Telstar wheels and brand new tires, a Walbro 340 w/hotwire, Denso O2 Sensor, Accufab regulator, Marshall FP guage, right rear airbag, new front brake hoses, upgraded power steering reservoir.

Never have had a chance to take it to a track, so I won't claim any times, but the car runs great. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country. I drove it home from NJ without a hiccup. There is some mild rust at the bottom of the passenger's side door. Not visible from the outside because of the chrome trim. It's been there since I bought it and hasn't gotten any worse. Car has a slight oil drip and smokes a little on cold startups... I'm guessing valve seals. Once it's running it's fine.

I've gotten alot of compliments on the car. It was repainted at some point in it's life and cleans up real nice. IMO the prep work could have been better, but it's decent. I've taken it to shows and have had alot of people checking it out. Car would come with both the stock wheels and tires and the Centerlines. If not interested in the Centerlines, I'll knock $500 off of the price.

I've put about $2,200± into the car and would like to get around half of that back out. So let's say $8,200 for everything, $7,700 without the Centerlines. I will not budge much on the price. It's not a "have to sell" situation. I just hate having it sit in the garage waiting for upgrades that I can't afford to make right now.

Thanks,
Mark

I have viewed the pictures of the car when you purchased it, i assume the car looks the same since you only put 4k on it.
That car would be perfect for my dad, he has a WE4 and wants a limited.

You are 300.00 away round trip for me in fuel, id like to hear about the cars history, title issues, paint issues/ prep work you speak of and more pics of the rust issue on the doors.
Interested in the car with the stock T wheels.

My email is wanner@kc.rr.com very serious buyer!

Please email me info, thanks so much.

jpp- you just bought a car and brought it here..... LOL

BW

Pics if you have them of the rust on the door, interior, motor and underneath to RUN4BUX@aol.com when you get a chance. Is the underside of the car rusty also as if driven in salt or is the rusty door from water getting by the weather stripping? Also please give me a contact phone number and I'll try to give you a ring. Thanks.

Shane

My dad called me at work today after viewing the pictures of your car.

If you could call him after 830pm CST this evening i would appreciate it,he wants a limited and this one looks very nice.
I will PM you his phone number, his name is John.
Basically, he wants it and would like for you to call him or he can call you.

Thanks

BW

FYI...

After having the car out this weekend, I decided to keep it. Thought I could, but I just can't part with it right now. Sorry for any inconvenience ....

Mark

10-4 good buddy!
You just PM me when you want to let it go, my dad was all geared up to sell the WE4.
Old SOB was already at the bank getting the $$ for your car LOL

BW

Back