You can type here any text you want

Feeler....BRF 200 trans, 3 inch THDP, 17 Row Jackson intercooler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Ok guys, i have my BRF trans from my hybrid Monte that i'm looking to sell. I just bought a complete Janis trans with billet internals so this one has to go. I still have it in the car so if someone local wants to see how it shifts i'd be glad to show you. This trans has about 40k miles on it and shifts great. I've gone 11.0's without any problems with it. It has a stock D5 convertor that will go with it that has been restalled a few rpm higher than stock. I might try to make it to BG if i have a buyer and i can bring it down. I will be at the Norwalk Buick meet in May. $650 takes it.

3" Mild Steel Terry Houston Downpipe. Still on car, went to a 3 1/2. Good condition. Includes cutout with dump. $275

Mark Jackson 17 Row stock location intercooler. Still on car, i went to a 20 row. Its in excellent condition and includes the mounting hardware. $475

All these items are still on my car. If i get any interest i will try to get some pics.

DP - in line - OK?

Pics of DP when you get it out?
Thanks.

Back