You can type here any text you want

fellow member vid

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yeah that's Scott Atkinson from LV and on that pass as you can probably tell he installed a window in the block :eek: Strong pass nonetheless! :cool:

I recall the story about that was, Scott beat the fastest Evo on the East-Coast ?? And he blew his crank like 300-100 feet before the finish and obviously still won. Also, when the guy got in front of the camera there was a 'firework' show.

jurassic five 7 said:
I recall the story about that was, Scott beat the fastest Evo on the East-Coast ?? And he blew his crank like 300-100 feet before the finish and obviously still won. Also, when the guy got in front of the camera there was a 'firework' show.
On that pass,he destroyed a piston and a rod down the oil pa,to my knowledge the block SURVIVED :eek: ..already proven the stock buick 6 block can go in the 9's :cool: ...i love this cars ;)

jusa6 said:
On that pass,he destroyed a piston and a rod down the oil pa,to my knowledge the block SURVIVED :eek: ..already proven the stock buick 6 block can go in the 9's :cool: ...i love this cars ;)
Nice Jusa6/ Heybud, did you get to Conleys yet? I know they dyno'd some friday and will do some more this week :confused:

I was lucky enough to witness that pass when i was on the return lane, went up in flames :( . That evo called me out weeks later and I knew he was quick cause of that race w/ scott and on my busa and i went 9.71 @ 140mph to his 9.84 @ 147mph, I couldn't beleve how fast he was and a super cool guy.

Back