You can type here any text you want

Fiber glass bumper filler fit question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BOP4ever

I test fit my new rear fillers and the overlap about 1/4 inch. Is this how you leave then or should I try and trim them for a flush fit?
Other wise they seem to fit pretty good.

Mine were trimmed for a flush fit and glassed together to make it one piece. :)

Oh does anyone know what size nut will thread on the rear studs ? Id like to get away from the stock stamped nuts....

Thanks

I don't know what size the bolts are but the damn factory speed nuts destroyed all the threads. Now I have to try and replace the bolts. Should be fun.

Another reason I wanted to replace them.
Mine are buggered up some but I think a nut of the right thread pitch will straighten them up... hoping...

I test fit my new rear fillers and the overlap about 1/4 inch. Is this how you leave then or should I try and trim them for a flush fit?
Other wise they seem to fit pretty good.

Where did you get them? Most dont fit 100% & need some work.

G-body parts.

THe only gripe I have is the bolting flange needed to be longer I ended up with slots one top on one side, but after putting the tail lights in they are tight against them. I have the bumper off but held it up and it looks like it all will fit nicely.

I guess I can use my cut off wheel and grind cut them flush and hope I don't end up with a gap.

Back