You can type here any text you want

Finally got a KILL!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DaJoker

DUMB QUESTION MEMBER
Took me a long time to figure out my detonation problems with my TTA but I got it so I've been looking for trouble. Went out on Friday with the tops off and trouble on my mind but NOBODY was interested, tried an 05 Mustang GT-didn't want any, found LX hatch (87-91)-he didn't want any, found 93 40th ann. vette with stickies-he didn't want any, 97 Cobra-not having it either!! Does anybody streetrace anymore I thought. Took the long way home cruising along when another LX came up and he was definitely looking(guess he figured an old GTA was easy) he even waited behind traffic for me. So we pull up to a light and he swings over so I can come up next to him, light changes and I'm gone put about 3 cars on him by 45mph. He still wants more at the next lite...boost it up a little and bam I was gone again by at least 5 cars(don't even know if he got on it, was that bad). So he catches me at about 50mph and I thought he might hang with me from a roll....Well I guess not put 2 cars on him again. He must've been really pissed because he took off and ran it till he was out of my sight (120mph??). FINALLY!! Now I know my car runs OK. :cool:

I know what you're saying. It seems like nobody wants to race. I don't know what everyone is scared of. It drives me crazy.

Man me either I don't know whats up with people these days I can't believe nobody wants to get arrested, have their car impounded, and best of all get their license taken away. Good kill though.

Back