You can type here any text you want

Finally Got The Engine and Trans Back In The GN

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jwillettgn

This will shock some but we really did get the engine and trans installed last night. It has been too long in the coming but we are getting there. We will be pulling the rear end out this weekend to install the posi, Moser axles, and c clip eliminators. There will also be some suspension upgrades done as well. We would like to make the Reynolds event this year and with a little luck we will.

Jim

Some pictures

Zack and the T-400
DSC01209.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01218.jpg

DSC01229.jpg

curious

Hey guys, are those ebay headers? I bought a set off of ebay about a year ago and never installed. If they are ebay headers did you notice any performance gain? Thanks:confused:

I think I remember them saying they have had them for a while. I dought they are the ebay ones!

Nope they are ATR headers I bought off the board several years ago. Haven't run the engine yet so don't know about the performance gains and probly can't tell. This was a hot air car and now it will be intercooled with alot of mods as well. We will let you know when wwe get it running.

Jim

Man I was wondering what intake that was when I first saw your pics. Now I see! A blow-through carb setup!! Very interesting and different. I like it. Keep us posted. Good luck, Craig

Back