finally! Have Gran Turismo!!

Originally posted by FlyinGN
yea cheat codes would be cool.

anyone know how to get rid(sell) a car that I bought by mistake?? lol
How do I get $$ for better cars??
If you go to your garage and view the car it should have two options on the bottom right of the screen, 'Sell' and 'Get In'.

Originally posted by Tony87gn
Go to the world circuits then race at Nuremburg I think it is. HUGE course.

that is a AMAZING course its soooooo sick.... i got a video around here somewhere of a BMW going around that track for a lap its so sick to watch:D

I purchased everything you could for handling, brakes, and tires. The GNX still handles horribly. I could barely beat a ford lightning at Laguna Seca. I was hoping that I could have hopped up the GNX and raced it in a lot of races, but I dont see it winning many:(

so how do you transfer your liscneces and 100 from gt3 ive got my mem card in and i cantfigure it out

I did it by, when you first start the game, assign yourself a name, go to "my home" , then "status" . It should show you the option at the bottom of the screen and you access the transfers by hitting the start button.

anyone know how to use the NOS? i won one of those full on race car camaros today. resells for 212G but i dunno if im gonna sell it or not. also won a 454 chevelle SS and the camaro IROC concept. not bad for a days work. the GTO is pushin 570hp anc killing everything it goes against.

Originally posted by MoosieTR54
anyone know how to use the NOS? i won one of those full on race car camaros today. resells for 212G but i dunno if im gonna sell it or not. also won a 454 chevelle SS and the camaro IROC concept. not bad for a days work. the GTO is pushin 570hp anc killing everything it goes against.
R1 button to fog the NOS, you'll hear a hissing noise.....either that or I've been imagining things!;)

Much as it sucks, to get stuff to handle really well, you have to go to the GT Auto joint and put a ricer wing on your car so you can add and adjust downforce. It looks stoopid on alot of cars, but for the sake of the game, they work. I have a heavily modded 70 Chevelle, and had to put one on. Hate the way it looks, but is a big improvement in grip.

here are a few pics of the GNX...

IMGP2261.jpg

IMGP2262.jpg

gotta get the galant vr4 handles great wich is far from real life becouse my brothers is a tank :D looks cool though

I needed something with power and good handling and yet affordable (because I also wanted to get the GNX just for the fun of it), so I opted for the Z06 vette. Pretty cheap to up the horspower and handling, which in turn allows more race wins, which brings in more cash(credits) to build/buy more goodies.
It's and endless battle. :D

extra HP

hey you guys did know that if you change your oil before you drive your car it will give some extra power. your car cant have any miles on it. as soon as you get one you have to do or it wont work.

I started with a used Galant vr4 and aded a bigger turbo, ic, chip and exhause and have like 380 hp and run 13.4's in the 1/4 mile:)Al for under $15k

Gran Turismo 4 is addicting. Pretty soon I'll have more miles on my virtual GNX than on my real GN.

I like driving around Nurburgring and watching the replay for 20 min. Each lap is 9 min. and I like to play doing stuff like pulling the e brake at speed. I managed two full 360s and didn't lose control.

I wish they had more american cars. But just more Japanese cars to beat!