Finally !!!! It runs !!

needs this trick ballar combination power bulge and hood scoop and engine compartment vent

civichoodroof.jpg

w t f !.......... Nice sleeper there bud.

Needs this trick ballar combination power bulge and hood scoop and engine compartment vent

Civichoodroof.jpg

Engine compartment vent? Thats a sunroof. You can clearly see what it is and should be no where near the engine. WTF?:confused: I don't know if thats innovation at it's finest or just moronic?

Speaking of innovation here's a few examples.

33010010525_large.jpg

leaf%20blower%201.jpg

leaf%20blower%202.jpg

leafblower-sized.jpg

This one actually isn't as bad.

Garage Mechanic Ghetto-Rigs Subaru Impreza With Eaton Supercharger - Supercharged Subaru Impreza - Jalopnik

Also this website has numerous pics of stipud people with worse cars like the ones in these pics except for Gumpy that car's gonna be fun.

Heferito.com - Riceboy, Riceboys, Ricers, Modified cars, mods, Sentra, Altima, CAI, Honda, Import Parts, NOS Systems, Nitrous Oxide, Fast Cars

CONGRATS!!!

now get that car on a trailer and hope to see you in North Carolinina!!!!

JD

nahhh.. Scott wouldn't let me run in the street tire class.. As soon as I "looked" into it a rule was made just for "Regals and TTAs " :p any racing goin on down there in Florida ??? Ill be down in a few weeks :cool:

signed
"Snowbird" :cool:

nahhh.. Scott wouldn't let me run in the street tire class.. As soon as I "looked" into it a rule was made just for "Regals and TTAs " :p any racing goin on down there in Florida ??? Ill be down in a few weeks :cool:

signed
"Snowbird" :cool:

Have a track rental on the 27th and old town on 28th
come on DOWN!!!!

JD

Engine compartment vent? Thats a sunroof. You can clearly see what it is and should be no where near the engine. WTF?:confused: I don't know if thats innovation at it's finest or just moronic?

Yes I know what it is that's kind of the point.