You can type here any text you want

Finally made some headway...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rich Gio

You'll need a bigger Hemi
I spent the last 2 years Re-learning my car and all the quirks that they have. The first time I raced it in 18 years was back in '09. I did a best of 13.8 @ 97 mph :mad:. Replacing the valve springs fixed that issue. The next track visit yielded a 13.5 @99 mph and I knew I was on the right track with a lot of help from Turbobuick.com. I did a few odds and ends over the winter (Dutt neck IC, boxed lower control arms...more basics) and the first runs of '11 resulted in a 13.2 @ 100.5 MPH running a max of 18# boost on pump gas with zero KR, still heading in the right direction! I did some research and decided to pull the trigger on Razor's alky kit. After installing that , a TT chip for Alky and an RJC boost controller I headed to the track. The first pass was a 13.0 at 105MPH at 20# boost! The next few passes I cranked up the boost and got a best of 12.6 @ 107Mph at 22# and SLIGHT Kr. My 60' times were bad (best of 1.85) so I know with some tweaking (considering an Otto tune shortly) and some practice I will be knocking on the door to 11's. Just wanted to thank the board for helping me take my 14 second DOG into the 12's.

Back