You can type here any text you want

Finally road worthy....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
Well, Syd has been essentially off the road since Jan 06 for some engine problems. After finally biting the bullett (as well as the wife biting my head off :)) I just decided to purchase a complete running engine to replace mine. This new motor only had 850 miles since the last time it was gone thru. All I am waiting on are some pieces from RJC, GBody, and Full Throttle to make the install complete. Needless to say I am ready to go!!

BTW, anyone looking for a nice motorcycle?? I have a 2004 Victory Vegas with just a click over 3K miles on it.

Attachments

• DSC04514 (Small).JPG
    DSC04514 (Small).JPG
    77.8 KB · Views: 116
Clint,

Is the original block out of the car usable?? I'm looking for one.

K.

Clint,

Is the original block out of the car usable?? I'm looking for one.

K.

Yes, but it is a standard bore block that I am going to go thru in time. Sorry man. The guy that called you several weeks back has a low, low mile SG1 block he might part with however.

The guy that called you several weeks back has a low, low mile SG1 block he might part with however.

:confused: I'm not sure who you're talking about but... Any more info.?? You going to Albemarle tomorrow? If so I'll talk to you there.

K.

Where did you score the motor from?

Nice!

Dannyo

The motor is local here to me in NC. The original owner wanted to do something different. As in stage 2 motor. He is looking for one currently.

Back