You can type here any text you want

First Kill with the TTA

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i love the grand national and t-types and have nothing but respect for them. they are a sleek beautiful ride. It would be the only GM product i would ever own again. i do agree with you about domestics sticking together. as far as Donny, i dont personally know him (uncle/cousin has worked him and his father before and i have only met them a couple times) :)...just trying to stir the pot. as far as the argument about Nitrous, i don't personally use it as i have the vortech V2 sq strapped on. but if someone wants to use it, i have no problems with it. if you can tune it go for it...chances are you wont last all that long with 100 or so nitrous passes down the 1/4.

Yep, that juice can be pretty hard on the engine if not used right. And blasting things with 100 - 150 shots repeatedly is definitely unhealthy. I'm with you. I prefer BOOST. Keep it under control, run the right octane, and its the most addictive drug on the planet. :D

any power adder can be "hard" on an engine if not used right. I do agree dom. cars need to stick 2 gether. Im with you on that one lizard, a gn is the only gm ide buy. Except maybe a 67 chevelle. I dont see too many nitrous stangs, more charged ones. Pick your POISON.

hahahaha...the alliance ;) it's true, instead of racing mustangs and GN's, we should all go beat the piss out of the rice and scare them away. it's so funny to hear ricers talk so much trash about domestics when they don't know what they are talking about.

Hey now...

I'm all about us domestics stickin together... but I still aint huggin' no Mustang boy.. :p :D

Lets go burn some rice!

Back