First kill...

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
...with the Cummins last night!! :eek: Late 60's green Mustang GT from a dead stop on Speedway Blvd near Lowe's Motor Speedway. You should have seen the look on those "good 'ole boys" face when they couldn't get past me. I did get the jump on them on the turn of the light and I think I pi$$ed them off by filling their car up with black smoke as their windows were down... :biggrin: But then they started banging gears and I locked the torque converter.

PRICELESS!!

K.

alright, what all you got done to your diesel? damn things and their black smoke. hehe, good kill! ;)

alright, what all you got done to your diesel? damn things and their black smoke. hehe, good kill! ;)

Everything is in my sig., but the redline box wasn't turned on. ;)

PS- How's the '98 GS run??

K.

PS- How's the '98 GS run??
It doesn't! right now i have the motor out of it (just rebuilt it after the oil pump seized). hopefully i'll have it to the track sometime this summer though. I'll be happy with it if its down there in the 13s.

the freakin turbo T is broken down too... i can't figure out the problem with it. just stopped running one day.

needless to say, i'm getting tired of not having any fast cars to drive... my DD is a 1990 civic! :frown:

the freakin turbo T is broken down too... i can't figure out the problem with it. just stopped running one day.

Timing set maybe??

needless to say, i'm getting tired of not having any fast cars to drive... my DD is a 1990 civic! :frown:

I recently upgraded from a 1981 Honda Accord hatchback as a DD!! :eek: :D I know what you're saying...

K.

nah, timing is dead on. i parked it one day (running fine) and a couple days later, nothing -- it just cranks. i've been through the whole gnttype.org flowchart and everything seems to check out. i replaced the ignition module and the coil pack, even the cam sensor. it's freakin wierd.

Does the commander chip have some kind of valet or anti-theft mode to it, that might not allow it to start?

K.