You can type here any text you want

First Street Kill For My Gn

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Red Regal T

Nothing exciting...........just a 90s Z-28 with an ugly ground effects package. Looked stock. Messing around on the street for about a mile and actually caught a light. My GN lags pretty good with my new TE61, so, from a dead idle, on green, the chevy pulls about a car, and I'm waiting for my lag to be over, and when it was, I blew by before the 1-2 shift. First kill is worth noting. :D

Attachments

• grand national 005.jpg
    grand national 005.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 765
Last nite from a 45mph punch with a late model Mustang Cobra............couldn't catch me. Also some smaller bike got victimized from a roll. I'm addicted! :D

Geeeezzz, As much as you drive those damn cars that was the first time you beat up on anybody? ;) Good kill

john what size r ur iroc rims and where did u get them chromed and how much was it and can they be widened?

Hey Corey..........they're 17 X 8 with 4.5" backspace. They come that way. They are new. I put 'em on my red car, now. Have no desire for wider. Causes headaches with fitment problems. ;)

Attachments

• parts 4 sale 011.jpg
    parts 4 sale 011.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 513
the first is always the sweetest. my very first one was an iroc WAAAAYYYY back in 87. similar story: junior pulled a good two lengths from a dead stop but by the time I hit 3rd it was all over and done.

i think my second kill was an iroc, maybe just a 90's z28, i don't know. it had a decent looking body kit, huge cowl hood, loud exhaust, the guy said it had a lot done. i thought my car would run 12's, it had the right mods to run a high 12so when i flew past him i complimented him on still having a fast car. little did i know my car was running 16's. (first fast car...)

Yes! :D I'm a proud owner of the GN pictured above and my red T. At least one is always running. :cool:

Attachments

• grand national 006.jpg
    grand national 006.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 305
Thanks Ken........kind of you to say. I had the chrome IROCs on it first, after I painted it. Now I have the KMC stealth wheels. Both brands are 17 X 8 with the same offset. I had many compliments at the Nats on the paint and on the wheels. :cool:

Back