You can type here any text you want

Fleetguard on car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

83turbomon

Starvin Like Marvin...
are fleetguard oil filters only for cummins dodge trucks or is there one avalible for my car... what is a good oil filter.

I recomend to use a cheap non restrictive oil filter,I use a walmart supertech oil filter it does not get cheaper and less restrictive than that i do not think.

I recomend to use a cheap non restrictive oil filter,I use a walmart supertech oil filter it does not get cheaper and less restrictive than that i do not think.

Just make sure you get one for an 85-86 Chevy pick up with a 4.3 in it. Same design but bigger filter. AC equalivent is a pf52.

Just make sure you get one for an 85-86 Chevy pick up with a 4.3 in it. Same design but bigger filter. AC equalivent is a pf52.

So I can use a fleetguard oil filter on the buick... where can I find one? I looked at Baxters, Vatozone, Car quest, I should probably check shucks or maybe give an call or look online.

So I can use a fleetguard oil filter on the buick... where can I find one? I looked at Baxters, Vatozone, Car quest, I should probably check shucks or maybe give an call or look online.

Fleetguard #LF782 or LF3554
LF782 normal filter
LF3554 has a synthetic media

See if you can find a tractor parts dealer and you should be able to order one.:smile:

Fleetguard #LF782 or LF3554
LF782 normal filter
LF3554 has a synthetic media

See if you can find a tractor parts dealer and you should be able to order one.:smile:

Will it be too restrictive for my car? and you said to use one for a chevy with a 4.6l?

Will it be too restrictive for my car? and you said to use one for a chevy with a 4.6l?

A 4.3 L Chevy V6 uses the same threads and mount as the Buick V6 but the filter is about twice the size. I had a friend do the cross match for me so it should be the right one for the car. We've been using Fleetguard on the race cars for years and have no problem with them at ll.

Silly kids nobody runs oil filters anymore:cool::biggrin:

A 4.3 L Chevy V6 uses the same threads and mount as the Buick V6 but the filter is about twice the size. I had a friend do the cross match for me so it should be the right one for the car. We've been using Fleetguard on the race cars for years and have no problem with them at ll.

you work at a race car shop?

you work at a race car shop?

I work for AZ right now and we (a group of us) do it on the side. I started out in a GT1 Corvette in 83, moved to a street modified Skyhawk and then into an FF1600 in the SCCA. I got out of it for almost 20 years and have gotten involved with some dirt car guys here.

Back