You can type here any text you want

Florida! 94Formula, 80k miles, auto, supercharged. $6500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Matt Golden

I have a 1994 Firebird Formula, LT1/A4 car, blue/silver, gray interior, powerdyne 6psi kit, roller rockers, headers, Borla stainless exhaust, airfoil, FMU, puller pump, stall convertor, strut tower brace, DS loop, Slotted rotors, boost/vac and fuel press guages on a-pillar, "perf shift" option, no trac. control, CD player busted, needs minor cosmetics. Runs strong. Has exhaust leak. Very loud and obnoxious.
Factory wheels and cheap tires. Suspension is a little loose. No bad. 80k original miles. Car was played with, never ran quarter while I had it. Was run up to about 110mph one occassion and was brought back down to about 65 or so with care.
I've owned the car for about 2 1/2-3 years I think and only put 6k miles and change on it.
Also comes with Hypertech programmer, 6psi pulley(need to buy belt), MSD ignition(not hooked up, but installed under the hood), MSD wires(only did DS....pass side will require removing the supercharger for clearence to feed the wires through between the plate and the engine itself.

Just changed oil and did tranny service. NO visible residue on the tranny pan! Don't know if it was done just before I bought it or what, but it looked brand spankin new in there.

Car has NEW
wiper blades
alternator
water pump
Optispark
Serp. belt
Battery
Brand New Metco Loop in the box, airbags in the boxes
and probably a bunch of minor stuff I'm not thinkin about at 4 in the morning.

I'll take 6500 for the car or make an offer.

Feel free to contact me with any questions:
coptzr231@aol.com

Back