Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I guess the guys who are running high tens with the wrong cam I picked also made a mistake uh;) , and NO thanks to your famous head builders that you use (BPE heads) Who may I say did a Sh**ty job at that and who in the long run ended up costing me almost $1,100.00 for a crappy port job etc etc I choose the cam on people experience with it and I also wanted it to stay as smooth and as close to stock as possible nothing wrong with my choice trust me :)., truth is your full of Sh*t and always will be your a jackazz and when someone tries something different or new all you do is bash them and put them down, just admit that you didn't like myself and Nordy helping Ray put his car together because according to you (we are stealing business from you) that is what started it all, you don't understand that your getting old grouchy and ugly at that we pay you top dollar to work on our cars last thing we need is the Sh*tty fuc*ed up attitude that comes along with it, if my car breaks you will be the last person who will ever touch it again, I rather spend $300.00 dollars to ship the motor back east and have it done right by ethier RJC or Anderson performance than to ever deal with your I'm on the Rag attitude everyday.

Please get new meds I think you developed tolerance to the lastest batch.

wiked

Again your full of sh##t on every point. Do you or anyone else really think I care who works on what in thier back yard laying on thier backs in the dirt. My days of worrying about business is over. If people want the job done right & want to pay me a reasonable wage & get thier moneys worth. I'm available. You also would never send your engine to Anderson or anyone else that would have to deal with you. Your too damn cheap to pay anyone what thier worth. If i'm old & grouchy I have earned that right. 45 years experience 19 of them on Buicks. This is how I weed out the flakes.Quit PM & calling me & trying to kiss my ass & pump me for free advise.Learn it the hard way like I had to. You came into this country & imposed youself like an unwanted quest.
Now you feel that I'ts my obligation to provide yopu with short cuts because your too stupid & lazy to figure it out your self. Fawk you!

way to go LOU !!!!

hmmmmmmm
am I hearing right?
did I mutter similar words a while back?
did Chevota say the same thing?
do alot of the guys agree with you LOU?

YES

Just checking! :D

My quest is not 10's but an 11sec run wheter it be high mid or low 11's I don't care and to be honest I think it will do it in the 1st pass. :biggrin:

WHO CAN'T run 11's WITHOUT any mods on a STOCK motor? I thought THAT was a GIVEN in the TR community. I ran 10 oh oh ooooooh's, with a stock, unopened motor............. but then I remembered... the SPECIAL OLYMPICS does happen once a year!...:tongue:
It must suck to run 3 sec SLOWER in the 1/4 mi than someone who has less money invested than you....in a TRUCK!
Yes, Carlos Mencia is talking to YOU - De.... De... De !!!

My QUEST isn't 10's... It's 11's....Gotta take time to stop at the snack bar!

This is a great book. Thats all I have to say,and the dee,dee,dee was halarious:biggrin: I love that guys comedy.And just a question about the blue t-type what does killing mosquitos mean? I have personaly been in that car and can say it is by no means a slouch in any department.The only thing I seen faster than that car is when we were at dyno day,when that thing opened up the people in the booth ran outta there at lightning speed,myself included :biggrin: that damn thing was scary....

P.S. stop picking on Lou we all have our down sides and if you dont care for his work then dont go to him or refer anyone to him.Im sure you went to him on an occasion and he helped you out. And at one point you must have been satisfied and pleased with the work he did for you,other wise you would not have referred anyone to him in the first place right? i am not taking sides just saying that discrediting someones work,or bashing someones reputation on this board is not the best way to get a point across.He is a vendor for our cars. You said yourself is getting harder and harder to find parts and misc things for our 20 year old bricks so it would be in all of our best interest to try to support one another.Or say f**k it and dont support anyone thats fine too.But be warned that if you keep pissing people off one day you may have to walk the valley of death and I dont know about you buy I would feel more comfortable not having to walk it alone......Even if I was the baddest mother fu*ker around...just my .02 thank you and good night..Ill be here all week...:rolleyes:

WHO CAN'T run 11's WITHOUT any mods on a STOCK motor? I thought THAT was a GIVEN in the TR community. I ran 10 oh oh ooooooh's, with a stock, unopened motor............. but then I remembered... the SPECIAL OLYMPICS does happen once a year!...:tongue:
It must suck to run 3 sec SLOWER in the 1/4 mi than someone who has less money invested than you....in a TRUCK!
Yes, Carlos Mencia is talking to YOU - De.... De... De !!!

My QUEST isn't 10's... It's 11's....Gotta take time to stop at the snack bar!

Yeah with a 2,600 pounds truck anybody can run 10's, why don't you get a GN that weights 3,700 pounds and Run the same numbers TROLL, you can't, you taken the cheap way out the only good thing is that you used the LC2 motor to make it happen, welcome to TROLL land.

Again your full of sh##t on every point. Do you or anyone else really think I care who works on what in thier back yard laying on thier backs in the dirt. My days of worrying about business is over. If people want the job done right & want to pay me a reasonable wage & get thier moneys worth. I'm available. You also would never send your engine to Anderson or anyone else that would have to deal with you. Your too damn cheap to pay anyone what thier worth. If i'm old & grouchy I have earned that right. 45 years experience 19 of them on Buicks. This is how I weed out the flakes.Quit PM & calling me & trying to kiss my ass & pump me for free advise.Learn it the hard way like I had to. You came into this country & imposed youself like an unwanted quest.
Now you feel that I'ts my obligation to provide yopu with short cuts because your too stupid & lazy to figure it out your self. Fawk you!

LOU, LOU, LOU, hahahaha, how do I respond to this.

To start I don't mind paying the money if the job is done right and your so called 19yrs experience doesn't tell you to read where it says on a RJC head gasket this side to the top then maybe you should be working on Buick's. If i hadn't been there to point that out to you would would have installed it the wrong way and called it a day.

Hmmmm me a flake never, if I said I would be there with my car and money on hand for you fix it I was there ready to go, would you like to pull out all the receipts that came from your shop I could add them up so you know how much richer I made you over the Years not to mention the numerous referrals and even turning you on to this website, because you sure as hell didn't' know it even existed and if I remember correct your opinion of every member on this board is that they don't know Jack and that they are a bunch of ignorants wanna be mechanics and tuners.:rolleyes:

Free advice from you, hahahaha your killing me now, if you could charge for the air we breathe when we hang around you, you would. :eek:

I am far from kissing your azz I am just trying to reason with you that you have more to lose from one unhappy customer putting out the word as to how great your service and attitude is, NOTTTT

as far I remember your parents also imposed themselves in this country as unwanted guess, and your point would be???? :confused:

You provide me with shortcuts, pleaseeee, your calling me Lazy, when you were the lazy one who didn't even clean up the top of my pistons that had carbon built up even when I asked you to do it you didn't bother, also you said you would clean my engine bay but even with the engine out the only thing you did was over spray the hell out of it with WD40., talk about Lazy and talking short cuts, you shouldn't talk SH** you created more work for me, even after I paid you all that money to work on my Freaking car talk about not getting my moneys worth :mad: , I felt robbed if that's the word, your the one who should go FACK Yourself not me. Lazy Old GEEZER. :rolleyes:

wiked

Killing mosquitos means you had to wear a mask behind the car because the only thing you could see was black from the raw fuel spewing out the tailpipes and that a mosquito would not survive in that enviroment it will be instant death to it, reason why that car did so well on the dyno that day was because the Throttle got suck and it almost blew up HAHAHAHA, other than that I still have yet to see a clean 11sec pass from the FOGGER.. :biggrin:

This is Great!!!! :biggrin:

This is great, I am having lots of fun, and I think Lou is about to have a heart attack. :D

I can't wait to see how much revenue he makes this year hahahahaha, probably the only money he will get to see if he keeps going the way he's going will be from you and Bob.. :(

wiked

This is great, I am having lots of fun, and I think Lou is about to have a heart attack. :D

I can't wait to see how much revenue he makes this year hahahahaha, probably the only money he will get to see if he keeps going the way he's going will be from you and Bob.. :(

wiked

I have always liked Lou and will continue to go too Lou! His prices aren't as bad as you claim them to be. You get what you pay for in this world, and I'm gonna hand your A$$ too you Sat. with Lou's knowledge, and great craftsman ship. :biggrin:

Killing mosquitos means you had to wear a mask behind the car because the only thing you could see was black from the raw fuel spewing out the tailpipes and that a mosquito would not survive in that enviroment it will be instant death to it, reason why that car did so well on the dyno that day was because the Throttle got suck and it almost blew up HAHAHAHA, other than that I still have yet to see a clean 11sec pass from the FOGGER.. :biggrin:

EDIT: Killing mosquitos means getting rid of the UNWANTED (HINT) I bet the Star Wars fan club kicked you out 'cause you couldn't hang with the wookie lingo and the next best thing you could do was buy a GN to "blend in". Congrats Dave Navarro wannabe! 11's are easy with a stock, unopened block, but then again, we are talking about the mentally challenged:wink:

DE..DE...DEEEE....

EDIT: Killing mosquitos means getting rid of the UNWANTED (HINT) I bet the Star Wars fan club kicked you out 'cause you couldn't hang with the wookie lingo and the next best thing you could do was buy a GN to "blend in". Congrats Dave Navarro wannabe! 11's are easy with a stock, unopened block, but then again, we are talking about the mentally challenged:wink:

yeah mentally challenged like you., yeah sure 11's are easy when you slap on the LC2 to a sleed that weights 2,600 pounds. :biggrin:

I have always liked Lou and will continue to go too Lou! His prices aren't as bad as you claim them to be. You get what you pay for in this world, and I'm gonna hand your A$$ too you Sat. with Lou's knowledge, and great craftsman ship. :biggrin:

I didn't know I was racing you please fill me in the details, read my post closely it will tell you what I got from Lou for my money the last time I visited him, you be surprised. :rolleyes:

I didn't know I was racing you please fill me in as to what I am missing, read my post as to what I got from Lou the last time around you be surprised. :rolleyes:

Whatever :rolleyes: Big Vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep building you car and talking about how fast it is. I'm no longer gonna reply to your lame emails all you want is attention on here anyways. C-Ya Bench Racer!

Status
Not open for further replies.