Fontana: AUTO CLUB DRAGWAY @ CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever :rolleyes: Big Vagina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep building you car and talking about how fast it is. I'm no longer gonna reply to your lame emails all you want is attention on here anyways. C-Ya Bench Racer!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok speed racer just remember that Big vagina is who helped you get your 11.36 at phoneix. ;)

If you wanna dig a taller hole...

...try one of these:

Attachments

• backhoe.jpg
    backhoe.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 168
Well I know this for certain,that car has ran good and strong in the past I dont know what happened to it since the sale but I can promise you that your car would not stand a chance against it if it were properly tuned.And as far as the throttle getting stuck and the engine almost blowing up while making close to 600 at the wheel,your engine in fact did let go while you were racing a ricer.So on that note give respect where respect is due.And if you remember correctly that power was made on 91 oct and about 3-4 gallons of 100 and alky.If memory serves me right he got 0 knock...Pretty impressive if you ask me.....

Good luck to all racers this Sat. I was planning on coming, but ends up I'll be in Vegas for work:biggrin: Try not to hurt each other and don't forget your helmets ( that statement for the typers, not the drivers:rolleyes: )

Well I know this for certainty car has ran good and strong in the past I don't know what happened to it since the sale but I can promise you that your car would not stand a chance against it if it were properly tuned.And as far as the throttle getting stuck and the engine almost blowing up while making close to 600 at the wheel,your engine in fact did let go while you were racing a ricer.So on that note give respect where respect is due.And if you remember correctly that power was made on 91 oct and about 3-4 gallons of 100 and alky.If memory serves me right he got 0 knock...Pretty impressive if you ask me.....

New owner that's what happen to it. ;)

I have no doubt in my mind if the car was in the proper hands and tuned right it would hand me my Azz in a platter.

My engine let go in the heat of battle not on the dyno being a being a Dyno queen :rolleyes: , even if i was racing a ricer it don't matter I showed him my tail lights the whole way before mine let go.:p

Reason why he got zero knock, was because his car was so rich pig rich it needed to be that high on boost in order to lay down a good number, hence reason why everyone stepped out when his car was being dynoed if i remember correctly my eyes were burning and I couldn't breathe after a few seconds of it Idling on the dyno, to this day the car isn't tuned, you can be a Dyno queen and lay 1,000hp to the rear wheels like most supras out there but if you can't show me a good decent run at the track then you ain't SH** in my book. :) No punt intended Cruzie, that's the reason why I'm gonna run my car and get an 11sec pass on it this saturday to verify myself that the car can do it not for anybodies pleasure.

wiked

Well with the set up on that car on dyno day the numbers were still pretty impressive and as far as the car being a dyno queen I would have to disagree that car has seen more than its fair share of the 1/4 mile,and ran pretty good too I must admit.So to call it a dyno queen is quite unfair.The combo that car has IS a 10 sec combo.I will throw something else out there for ya,our beloved v6s have been proven to lay down a a very respectable 1/4 mile time for a little v-6.But the fact of the matter is this,there is still no replacement for displacement unless we are talking about the pocket book.It is and can get pretty expensive to put these little 6s in the 10s and keeping it together for any length of time.If it were me and I was looking for a 10 sec car I wouldnt even do it with a v-6 I would do a v-8 turbo and call it a day.its more reliable and you dont have to push them like you do the v-6s to get a better or same result.And just remember you gotta pay the cost to be the boss.So my big question is are you the BOSS?

Here's the "dyno queen" that was supposedly running pig rich. I took these pics and that was not the case. I think someone's being a bit dramatic...:eek:

DSCN0686.jpg

DSCN0685.jpg

Well with the set up on that car on dyno day the numbers were still pretty impressive and as far as the car being a dyno queen I would have to disagree that car has seen more than its fair share of the 1/4 mile,and ran pretty good too I must admit.So to call it a dyno queen is quite unfair.The combo that car has IS a 10 sec combo.I will throw something else out there for ya,our beloved v6s have been proven to lay down a a very respectable 1/4 mile time for a little v-6.But the fact of the matter is this,there is still no replacement for displacement unless we are talking about the pocket book.It is and can get pretty expensive to put these little 6s in the 10s and keeping it together for any length of time.If it were me and I was looking for a 10 sec car I wouldnt even do it with a v-6 I would do a v-8 turbo and call it a day.its more reliable and you dont have to push them like you do the v-6s to get a better or same result.And just remember you gotta pay the cost to be the boss.So my big question is are you the BOSS?

Not the boss im only a servant. ;)

Here's the "dyno queen" that was supposedly running pig rich. I took these pics and that was not the case. I think someone's being a bit dramatic...:eek:

Not being dramatic just pointing out what i felt at the moment and thought that it would be best for me to step outside before I suffocated with the fumes, there were a few people there too who can verify what I'm saying would you like names, but then again maybe you don't. LOL

wiked

That noise you are tyring to keep out of your ears in this picture is what we would call Horse power. And the tail lights you supposedidley showed the sti were mearley your hazards as you pull off the side of the road.not something I would be bragging about.FYI the sti only puts out 300 to the crank and should only be good for around 240 at the wheel.So congrads on your victory.

That noise you are tyring to keep out of your ears in this picture is what we would call Horse power. And the tail lights you supposedidley showed the sti were mearley your hazards as you pull off the side of the road.not something I would be bragging about.FYI the sti only puts out 300 to the crank and should only be good for around 240 at the wheel.

:rolleyes:

well we all gotta start somewhere,that car gains allotta respect from me considering ray built the thing from the ground up by himself.so when you build a engine from ground up and dyno at close to 600 at the wheel with no issues then lmk...and you might gain alittle respect from me too...

well we all gotta start somewhere,that car gains allotta respect from me considering ray built the thing from the ground up by himself.so when you build a engine from ground up and dyno at close to 600 at the wheel with no issues then lmk...and you might gain alittle respect from me too...

Yep Ray is a good guy and he deserves respect I am not going to argue with that, and when he had that car it was the BOMB Not anymore. :p

wiked= BS

not any more???
you have no idea what your talking about, the ONLY run you saw was 1st gear only, and it still ran faster than yours ever has!!!!!! ( 12.38@ 65mph)
and I have the time slip moron!
further... it made 620 rwhp 2 weeks ago, has yours made over 400???
I have been updating the drive train, so it would last under lots of boost,
car was fast when I bought it, and is faster now!!!
if you want to run for pinks heads up, any time motor mouth!(I could use a beater car)
other wise STFU! especially when you have no idea what your talking about!
you wonder why every one thinks your such a jerk??
pretty obvious to all of us!!

why did Ray never break a input shaft, and I broke 3 in 3 weeks??
more horse power, that is obvious to even the noobies!!

stick to the ricers, you don't impress any of us here, ( although most of us find you pretty embarrasing)

not any more???
you have no idea what your talking about, the ONLY run you saw was 1st gear only, and it still ran faster than yours ever has!!!!!! ( 12.38@ 65mph)
and I have the time slip moron!
further... it made 620 rwhp 2 weeks ago, has yours made over 400???
I have been updating the drive train, so it would last under lots of boost,
car was fast when I bought it, and is faster now!!!
if you want to run for pinks heads up, any time motor mouth!(I could use a beater car)
other wise STFU! especially when you have no idea what your talking about!
you wonder why every one thinks your such a jerk??
pretty obvious to all of us!!

why did Ray never break a input shaft, and I broke 3 in 3 weeks??
more horse power, that is obvious to even the noobies!!

stick to the ricers, you don't impress any of us here, ( although most of us find you pretty embarrasing)

Once again talking out of your Azz, 1st gear all the way through the 1/4 and ran a 12.30 :eek: I am sure there must be a rev-limiter somewhere in there kicking in by the first 330feet if the car doesn't go into 2nd gear hahahaha I call BS on this one, should I put the BS flag up or not ;) maybe it was a computer error that posted your time, if I remember correct it took you almost 20secs to pass the 1/4 mile mark, Would you like me to pull up the thread that nordy posted with the diesel race car coming off the line comparing it to yours, because I am sure that is what your car looked like that day hahahahahahaha. :p
I stay away from ricers thats a job for your buddy SH*TVOTA he's got that position filled.
the day I see you make a full pass and lay down a good number I will congratulate you and give you props, until then keep working on it and laying down good DYNO numbers DYNOBOY. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.