You can type here any text you want

For Sale: 1987 G.N. 9300 Original Miles

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
VIN # : 1G4GJ1178HP457070 This vehicle checks out in every way. It is a 10 out of 10. It has been kept in immaculate condition it's entire life. I purchased the vehicle from a guy in San Diego a couple of months ago. I will probably kick myself for selling it, but a new baby has prompted its necessity.
I am listing it on Ebay this weekend. I would really like to see this vehicle go to someone who appreciates how special the G.N. is.
Check out this link to see pics. The previous owner took these and listed them.

Snapfish: Share:Registration

Just to be clear this is not the same vehicle described in my signature.

I have been told this vehicle is worth in the low to mid 30's. The fact is there are just not alot of G.N.'s left in this condition with these original miles. It's like stepping back in time and getting the chance to buy one brand new.

Great Question, I would love to say economics but the fact is my goal is to learn everything I can about my vehicle and what better way to build up my t-top. Also, I simply wouldn't want to modify the hardtop. It has made it all this time in perfect condition and it should stay that way. I would be happy to discuss my goals further.

Good Luck...

I'm curious to see how you'll do on the 30K price. I had a hard time getting 15K for my mint 9.5 out of 10 (due to a few scratches) 87 T Top GN with only 68K original miles and extremely clean history. Finally got it after 8 months of advertising. Will monitor.. :)

I'm curious to see how you'll do on the 30K price. I had a hard time getting 15K for my mint 9.5 out of 10 (due to a few scratches) 87 T Top GN with only 68K original miles and extremely clean history. Finally got it after 8 months of advertising. Will monitor.. :)

There is a big price difference between 68,000 miles and 9,300 miles no matter how clean the 68k car is... plus the hard top usually brings more money.

Thanks for the input, I couldn't agree more. This is the opportunity for someone to truly have a untouched G.N. exactly as it was back in 87. It's like stepping back to 87 and getting the car most of us dreamed about.

COOL, If anybody wants more details on this car I can provide anything anyone can ask. RPO pics, whatever. The purchase will of course include all original paperwork and any supporting document the buyer wants. I have the clear title, please ask any questions!!

Whoops!

You're right.. I misread the ad thinking it had 93K miles.. My mistake.. Definitely a rare bird..

We Were Blessed With A Little Baby Boy At 5:11pm Today. He Weighed 8lbs 2oz And Is 21" Long.
Everybody Say Hello To Jackson Roger Calcote

We Were Blessed With A Little Baby Boy At 5:11pm Today. He Weighed 8lbs 2oz And Is 21" Long.
Everybody Say Hello To Jackson Roger Calcote

A big congrats with your new bundle of joy, and the soon to be empty piggy bank.

What's up guys, I am listing this car on Ebay this afternoon. I haven't had much feedback on it. If anyone has any questions about it they can reach me at 601-757-2961. This really is a beautiful example of 87 G.N., it is going to make someone very proud to have in their collection.

Back