You can type here any text you want

For Sale: 1994 Camaro Z28, 6 speed, 85k miles, many mods

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GN_Man_NC

Its a 94Z28, 6 speed, 85k org. miles, polo metallic green, with grey and black insides, very clean inside and out and runs outstanding. Has Meizere electric water pump, flowmaster exhaust and cat has been gutted, h and r sport springs, moroso plug wires, k and n cold air intake, throttle body airfoil, 1LE intake elbow, lt4 knock module, 160 thermostat, slp manual fan switch, brand new ram hdx clutch, skip shift bypass, lloyd's custom floor mats, and a brand new opti spark. Car has manual locks and windows, which makes the car weigh a little less and you dont have to worry about fixing them like you do the power ones. The car is super clean. There is a couple parking lot dings on the qtr. panel, nothing major and the front bumper has road rash. I recently bought this vechile but I have decided to sell it to finish up my Grand National and dump some more money into it. Car has a clean title and I would not be scared to drive it across country. Would love to keep it, but I need to finish my Grand National first before I run out of garge and driveway space, plus I have another 6 speed car already. Price is $6100 obo, car is worth every penny, cleanest F-body I have owned next to mine and runs and drives great. I have many pictures, just can't get them to post on here, just leave your email address and I will send them to you.

Thanks

Pics are here:
Yahoo! Photos

Back