FOR SALE: 2 1/2" ATR Pit Bull Mufflers

1KWIKSIX

Very rare and very desireable. The best mufflers every made for these cars.

Got a pair of very gently used ATR 2 1/2" Pit Bull Mufflers for sale. (Centre IN & Centre Out).....used with band clamps. These are aluminumized steel, virtually no detectable wear and are in excellent condition.

$250. Shipping and PayPal fees extra.

If you're familiar with ATR & their legendary products, then you already know all about these mufflers which are no longer available.

Here's some pics.....and for those not as familiar with ATR products, some quotes from an Old ATR catalogue:

"flows so close to an open exhaust our dyno measures 17hp gains on a stock 3.8"

"ATR manufactures great mufflers designed for maximum flow and low growl"

"outrageous straight through design" so they flow like an open exhaust race car , yet provide excellent sound control due to the high temperature guard-banding roving fiberglass sound buffer and machined Powerslot design. Go ahead and flow them! If you can find a better product, buy it.

"these products dramatically reduce cylinder temperatures and back pressure in the exhaust system, which diminishes detonating while improving turbo spool rate".

These mufflers are solid, with no rust, as they have had very little use. Car stored in a heated garage.

dave

Attachments

• ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 008.jpg
    ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 008.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 286
  • ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 010.jpg
    ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 010.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 292
  • ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 007.jpg
    ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 007.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 283
  • ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 009.jpg
    ATR Pit Bull Mufflers 009.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 299
Wow....there's a difference between rare and valuable. You really shouldnt get the two confused.

FWIW, I agreed to sell my SS Pitbull mufflers for $150 + shipping and I was thinking that might have even been too much. :rolleyes:

Infact, the buyer is in Ontario as well.

FOR SALE ATR 2 1/2" Pit Bull Mufflers

All PM's have been replied to.

thanks,

FOR SALE 2 1/2" ATR Pit Bull Mufflers

SOLD!

Pending receipt of payment.

Thank you all for your interest.

dp