You can type here any text you want

For Sale 2004 Impala SS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

1dollardog

Are we there yet?
Selling my 2004 Impala SS "Indy 500 Edition" Just over 4000 Indy editions made and in 2004 only. Just like the GN's you can only get this one in black. It has the L67 supercharged 3800. Never track raced, mods are in my sig. Very strong motor, very fast and drives great. 93000 miles and in perfect condition. Carfax shows accident with airbag deployment back when it had between 4 and 5 thousand miles but wasn't bad and in perfect condition now. Collector and or daily driver.
Asking $10,000.00

Bump for a fellow 04 Indy SS owner. I love mine. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for the bump. Its hard to sell a front wheel drive car on here even if it does make 300 horse power.:cool: I love it alot and it is the fastest, best riding/driving car I've ever owned. Only selling to get a 4x4. I'm in the mountains and its real hard to get up my driveway when it snows and so far it has snowed 4 or more inches four different times so far this season. Looks like we are in for a long snowy winter.:frown:
Thanks again.

Back